2/16/09

February Angel Art Challenge

Stacy gave us a challenge for February.....



"This months challenges involves the theme of friendship. Did you know that February is National Friendship month? Your challenge is an easy one... Create a card, scrapbook layout, mini album, or an altered art using a "friendship" sentiment. "



So, I made a card.....









I love TAC's Kraft Cardstock! It is so versatile! I used TAC's Kinder-Bet and Curls and Swirls Stamp Sets for this card! The bow is called a Fork bow....so much fun to make! If I can find the blog with the Tutorial, I will post it later!



Now check out all the other Angels and their February Artwork!


Stacy
Jen
Seleise
Bridget
Christina
Gloria
Melisa
Debra
Diana
Laurie U



Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love the color combo and am envious of your bow tying abilities!

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. great color combo and I love how you did the bow! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the card - love the "friend" using the alphabet stamps - great idea! and the bow is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card- great colors and perfect stamping! Alpha sets are so versatile! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love it!! I really like the alphabet stamp set you featured here. I remember doing the fork bow tutorial. It's a fun way to tie a pretty bow!
    Hugs,
    Bridgett

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the embossing! That font is fun isn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, you already know that I love this card!! It is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the elegant simplicity! Great bow!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS