4/16/09

Cuttlebug Love

Yes, I am admitting it! I do love my Cuttlebug! It does amazing things for a card! So, I just joined a Yahoo group for Cuttlebug's and they do something they call a mingle. You can make a card and send it to someone and then you get one back!

Today I made a couple of cards with my cuttlebug! I used a couple different embossing folders and my nesties!

I love this one with the white on white. I recently saw a card like this and I can't remember where. It looks so clean! I love it!

This one is so bright and cheery! The embossing folder wtih the flowers is soo cute!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS