8/31/09

Heather's Monday Sketch

Again, here I am being a bad blogger! But I am back today with Heather's Sketch!




It is so ridiculously GORGEOUS in Kansas today, I can't even handle it! I have NOT been inside at all! But then I realized that I missed my table and I just had to make something that had that "fallish" feeling! So here is my card.....(lovin' the layers Heather!)


LOVE this Springtime set by TAC! The tree is so versatile for any season!
One more note.....The new Magalogue goes live tomorrow, September 1st! Call or email me to get your very own copy! And I just have to let you know that I was fortunate enough to have several of my own cards and a project featured in this addition! Can't wait to share it with you!
I will try to get back to you soon! I have some thing cookin'! Be back to share!

4 comments:

  1. Geez... it's about time :)

    Love the card! Great little pearl accents & the colors are great together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Laurie. LOVE . . . IT! Love it, love it love it. You are so crafty!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! did you link back to Heather's blog - it's a great way to have the traffic go from hers to yours and vice versa! ;) fun idea to use the spring set for the fall!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS