12/15/11

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 32



I hope you can play along this week! It's a fun one!  This weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge is to make a CAS card with a matching envelope!  I love to do this but I just never get around to the envelope! So this has really inspired me!  PLUS....I already saw all the projects made by the Girl Fridays this week!  LOTS of amazing cards and envelopes!!  Here is mine...

IMG_4597_edited-1

I used Clear and Simples, A Guy Thing for the sentiment and the shoes on the envelope.  After stamping the sentiment, I ran the cardstock through with the Linen Impression plate.  

IMG_4601_edited-1


 I added the basketball from PTI's Have a Ball.  I stamped the ball on Terracotta Tile cardstock, cut it out and then popped it up on foam tape.  

IMG_4615_edited-1

Easy peasy!  I wanted to say a huge thank you for all the kind words, emails, cards and texts about my Father-in-law!  I feel so lucky to have so many amazing online friends!  We have the greatest community of crafty friends here and I feel so lucky to be apart of it!  Hope you all have a great Friday!  

13 comments:

  1. Perfection! Love this card and matching envelope...want to send a set my way for my boys and their friends :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore getting your posts! I can't tell you how much I love your style!! Fabulous little card and envie here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect for my boys, what a great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a great sporty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so simple and fun. I'm going to do it for my girl's sports!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This fabulous card totally stood out to me on the CAS-ual Fridays blog - seriously awesome! My own nephew would totally dig this card and envie!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card for the sporty person in your life! Great CAS set! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to go back to see what happened...I am so sorry for your loss, Laurie, and your husband's. ;(

    I do love your card, it's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this masculine card - so cute and creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore this! I wish you would have come up with it last year when my daughter was still playing! I so would have cased this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card!Card and Envelope is truly made for each other :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOu do white on white so well! Great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS