2/13/12

Welcome home...

I'm home from my crafty weekend with Amy, Jen and Barb!  I love being able to get away and talk stamping for a couple days with friends who get it!  LOL!  I am so lucky to have them close.  And I already can't wait for next time!  Here is this first card I made this weekend using one of Amy's stamps...

IMG_5460_edited-1

This is a Hero Arts stamp that I must have now.  I stamped it using PTI's new kraft ink...need that too!  The little heart is from Clear and Simple's Taglines: Critters set.  It fit perfect in that doorway!

So now I am off to unpack my stuff.  I didn't have to take much and am so glad I didn't because I had so much fun using Amy's stamps!  She had some fun sets that I hadn't seen before.  I'll be back to share those on another day.  Can you believe we didn't take one single picture?  We realized that as we were leaving Chipotle yesterday!  We had to stop for lunch before we left town and we are all sorta in love with that place!  

I am also coming home to an amazing box of Clear and Simple goodies!  The March/April release is here!  I can't wait to dig in and start making some stuff!  I know I already tweeted this last week and shared it on Facebook but I'm pretty excited about this so I want to share it again here...

Clear and Simple stamps will now come in a DVD case!  The best part?  The sets will have a pocket inside to keep their coordinating dies!  How cool is that?  Stop back by tomorrow for the CSS Group projects!  And then again March 1st!  You won't want to miss this AMAZING release!

ONE last thing...I updated my FOR SALE page!  Go check it out HERE!  I am in the mood to purge and I know I will have more soon!  Gotta get rid of those loved stamps that don't get much use!  

Ok....better get going!  Hope you all have a great Monday!

15 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love these clean, simple, beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this card.

    And the new CSS packaging sounds so smart. A pocket to store dies? Genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see why you want this stamp Laurie, so cute! Love the addition of the teeny heart. Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Love the idea of a case with a pocket for the die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Love the little heart in the doorway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great weekend away :) Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the tiny heart in the doorway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this card...using the craft ink as the main image with kraft background...and that way bitty little red heart...super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and I love your cards!! So I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your card is perfect Laurie, the little heart in the doorway is such a sweet touch :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun day you must have had. That card is super sweet, and the heart just finishes it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely CAS card ... so cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card! I really LOVE those stamps! Can you let me know the names ... this would be perfect for We've moved cards that I would love to make for my son. He's having a house built, and they are breaking ground next week! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty - cant wait to get the Kraft ink too.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had a really great time! I wish I had crafty friends nearby to do that kind of stuff with. This card is beautiful! I love that houses stamp and that little heart is so perfect in there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, now I need to bust out that stamp and use it too! Love how quick this card came together for you as soon as you saw this stamp! It was fun finding a sentiment stamp to use with it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS