12/17/12

CSS Make it Sparkle Challenge

Today I am here with a new project for Clear and Simple.  Our challenge was to make something with a little sparkle.  I created a gift bag/tag set, using CSS's new wrapping paper and my Cameo and the new Limited Edition Joy set.  Check it out...


For the tags, I used 1/2" scor-tape and then sprinkled on the glitter.  Here is a close up of the bag....


These girls have some glittery projects for you to see too...


So glad you could stop in today! Thanks for coming by!

6 comments:

  1. So glittery and pretty!! I love the elegant feel to both!!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* this is amazing Laurie! WOWZAS!!! Love love love this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Laurie! I love the glitter and I forget to use this technique!! What I love the most here is that gorgeous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all that glitter!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS