2/15/13

Card Hanger Die Winner


First off, I want to say a HUGE thank you to the amazing response I have had for this die!  (If you missed it you can check out THIS post!) I sold out of both styles in one day!  For those of you who have commented or emailed about when they will be back, I am hoping to have them soon!  I will post here on my blog and on Facebook, as soon as they get here.  Now for those of you who asked about what's next?  I may have some things in the works!  :)

IMG_9304


The winner for from the Card Hanger Die Giveaway is....


Blogger Ravengirl said...
Oh my goodness, this is such a good idea! It totally solves what to do with those beautiful dimensional cards you make and don't want to squish!
February 13, 2013 at 6:13 PM
 Delete


Please email me with you information at llwillison@gmail.com!  :)

Thank you all again for your emails and comments!  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I feel so fortunate! Thanks Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a BRILLIANT IDEA! Love it.
    others must think so too. Please let us know when you have more to sell.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS