10/04/13

Christmas in October..

Have you seen the new goodies over at Simon Says? They just released their Christmas stuff today!  And what an amazing release it is!  :)

I have a quick and easy, non-traditional in color....Christmas card to share today.

IMG_0286.jpg

This card features 2 new products. The tree is from the stamp set called Large Merry Tree and also the new Diagonal stencil.  I used some washi tape and anchored the card down on my work mat and then sponged in some Versamark in the background.  I added in a piece of pattern paper and then attached the tree with some foam tape.  I finished it off with a piece of twine.

You can check out all of the new Christmas stuff over at the Simon Says Store.

Thanks for stopping in today!


11 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Laurie! Love all the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen a yellow Christmas card...and I LOVE it!!!! Great happy colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this cute little tree and those perfect polka dots behind it! What a fun Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Laurie! So sweet!
    I was all set to order from Wplus9 tonight, but was undecided about which set(s) to order. Then I saw the Simon Says Stamp release and ended up ordering from there instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These untraditional holiday colours make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so totally adorable! For a moment there, I thought you had white embossed the sentiment onto the tree... Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty and different! When I see yellows and pinks it makes me think of Cindy Loo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the non traditional colors Laurie! Have fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours and the tree are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the yellow on this card... good to think that x-mas doesn't have to be traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS