6/15/15

PTI Release in Review...


Happy release day!  Lots of fun stuff, right?  I have a few more cards to share and I had so much fun putting these together.  

I am from Colorado and grew up camping.  So this set, Happy Camper, may be one of my favorites ever.  I love all the details that are included and the dies make it even more fun.   I created this little card using the Cover Plate: Comic Strip and added in different details into each box...

IMG_1353

Enclosed: Cupcake is another adorable new set from Dawn McVey.  The possibilities with this set are endless.  I chose to take the dies and attach them to a card.  I took a white card base and scored the lines on the front.  I do this a lot.  Maybe too often?  But I love it.  It lets me have all the white space with a tiny bit of detail.  The cupcake gets to be the spotlight....

IMG_1356

The flowers in this next card are so fun and very easy to put together.  Bloomers has lots of different combinations to add in along with dies to make some fun flowers.  I added in a sentiment from the set called Scripted to finish it off.

IMG_1334

Stacked Statements has some adorable detail added in.  I stamped thanks on the coordinating die and then used some Copics to add in a little color.  I layered it on a vellum tag, on top of the Cover Plate: Stripes Horizontal die.  

IMG_1348

Last, I created a card and matching tag using Still Life: Summer.  The fruit images are adorable!  I stamped the peaches and then layered them on a square die cut.  

IMG_1343

The sentiment is from the kit as well.  I cut the tag out with Tag Sale #3 die and then added in the Enjoy die over the wording on the tag, just for a little extra detail. For the little gift, I added in some Twizzlers into a Trendy Tube and then added the tag on with the colorful raffia included in the kit....

IMG_1347

I hope you have enjoyed my release projects!  I can't wait to hear what your favorite new set is.  Let me know in a comment below!

To see more, stop over to Nichole's blog.  Thanks so much for stopping in!

28 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! I LOVE how you created all the little vignettes in the comic book card and those new flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCKED this post Laurie, what an amazing collection of cards!! Your camping card may be YOUR best ever, swoon!! I grew up camping too, so many good memories ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stellar projects, I just love all of these, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laurie, all of your projects this release have been awesome! I never thought I wanted that Cover Plate: ComicStrip until now. And now I MUST have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That camping card could be my favorite of the bunch! However. I am a sucker for licorice!
    Very, very well done, Laurie!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your projects for today! The top two are my faves!! The comic book cover plate is now going on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your camping card!!! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all of these! The camping card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...such a pretty cards...but firstone is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...such a pretty cards...but firstone is my fav

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, great cards! That camping story is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your camping card has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! Love the rest too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects, Laurie! I especially love your camping card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. While I'm not a camper, I still absolutely adore your camping card! All your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of these are crazy mad stunning! And I think your awesomely stamped peach just sold me on the mini kit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Happy Camper card is the cutest card, EVER!
    The Bloomers card is amazing, too!
    GREAT post

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really fabulous group of projects! I adore your camping card with all the little vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You blew me away with your camping card. I scrolled down and literally gasped. Amazing and awesome! I love all of your cards as well. Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your projects! That camping card is so jaw-droppingly, over-the-top amazing! And no, you don't score lines on a white background too much--love that too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Laurie,

    Love your cards....but the first one.....MAGNIFICENT!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh Laurie,that camping card is stunning! I really love that! Wow! So stinking cute! Love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! Such an amazing collection of cards, Laurie! Absolutely gorgeous stamping and choice of dies...Every one of your cards are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a true work of art - love how you've showcased this month's products, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These cards are unbelievable! That camping one is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your projects are beautiful! Love that camping card though!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Laurie, your cards are all perfect. My favorites are Happy Camper and Still Life: Summer. I probably need both of these sets. Paulette S.
    http://paulettesprettypapercrafts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. So many awesome cards Laurie - but I just love your first camping card. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I commented above, but I am now going back to make some projects and I wondered which colors you used to stamp the peaches for your thanks card? Your cards are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS