8/17/15

Hello Sunshine!

Happy Monday!  Or is it?  :)  We are on the count down to school starting so Monday's will go back to being dreaded here soon.  Today its a lazy day and you have no idea how that makes me over the moon happy!  We haven't had many lazy days this summer....we have had so much fun...but these days are needed.  

I have a fun little summer feelin' card to share today.  These goodies brought to you by My Favorite Things....

Print

This window die is SO much fun!  I love the stitching detail.  I used a couple of distress inks to color the background from orange to yellow.  Then I stamped the sentiment in the center.  I actually colored something with Copics...gasp...I know! I love the small image from this MFT set called Polynesian Paradise.

Print

So that is it for today! Stay tuned because I have some more MFT goodness to share from this August release coming soon!

Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Laurie! Love it!
    Enjoy your lazy day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this die and I love what you've done with it!! The sunny background looks so pretty with the tropical flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty... I love the gradient effects! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laurie, that is such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, this is so pretty and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely, Laurie! Though I'm happy to report I'm saying HELLO to much needed rain today!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS