3/13/17

The Stamp Market...

Hey there, crafty friends!  I am super excited to be a guest this month for The Stamp Market.  With the first release last month, I knew instantly, I would be head over these for their clean, simple and trendy stamps.  This month is no exception!  I have 3 cards to share today using several of the new sets.

This frist set is a combo of Papillon and Kindness Noted.  

Untitled

 I added the large floral from Kindness Noted to the card base and then popped up the card front after cutting the bottom off with the Kindness Noted dies.  I added in the sentiment and that gorgeous butterfly to add a pop of color.  The butterfly set is so versatile and has additions to create you image with more or less detail.  Definitely a must have for your crafty stash!

Untitled

This next card uses the Bows for You and Thank You So Much stamp sets.

Untitled

I used the largest ribbon die for these stripes....except I used it upside down to get one solid image.  I did add in some of the smaller ribbon stamps to get a striped look on the rainbow of colors.  I added in the thank you stamp in black ink and then covered it in Glossy Accents.  

Untitled

This last card uses Kindness Noted and a sentiment from Bows for You.

Untitled

Using the Kindness Noted dies, I cut out the large floral stamped in black.  I used the angled lines images to create a border in gold ink, then I popped up the floral center with foam tape for some dimension.  I added the "for you" to finish off the card.  

This set is just so elegant and makes for a beautiful clean and simple card.  The possibilities with this set are endless!

Untitled

I am defiantly a fan of this adorable new company!  I will have lots more to share this month on my blog using these sets, so stop by and visit! 

Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Have a great day!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Laurie, love the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards!! I adore the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thee are all so beautiful! I've revisited them so many times on Instagram. I'm loving this new company, too! I just barely opened my first order, and now I'm wishing I had ordered more! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three really gorgeous cards, Laurie! Such unique designs, and I love how you added glossy accents to your sentiment...so striking! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS