5/15/17

MFT Card Kit Day 2...



Welcome to Day 2 of the MFT Card Kit Countdown.  This months card kit is full of adorable floral goodness.  I have a little layered up, CAS card to share with you today....

Print

To make this card, I stamped the sketched tulip on the card base and left that in black and white.  I added in a top layer using the Stitched Scallop Basic Edge die.  I die cut and colored 2 flowers and the layered the "you" die on top, along with stamping "thank" right above.  To finish off this card, I covered the you die cut in glossy accents and then sprinkled it with some white glitter for added texture.

The card kit release is tonight, May 16th at 8pm CST.  I'll be back then, with one more card sample from this kit.  Head on over to the MFT blog today, to see more card kit cards!

Thanks so much for stopping in!  

6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. They always looks so simple but I know they are much more to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thanks for sharing your ideas. This one is really different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bloom is so pretty, Laurie ... somehow I think of a wine glass when I look at it - there's your next project!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pops coloring, this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All set...I ordered the kit, and some :)
    Love your B&W pattern and how you added sparkle to the die cut sentiment...so pretty, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you used a brightly colored envelope! I love the stitched scallop die that you used. That is so pretty. I also really like that the bottom flowers are in black and white and the ones in the center are colored! Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS