7/09/17

love x 2...

Hi crafty friends! I recently pulled out the Heart Throb kit from Queen and Co. and was inspired to make a couple cards.  I do love white space so this is how the first one came out....

July 2017 Queen and Co

I added some black striped washi along the bottom of the card base.  Next, I added the heart shaker foam and added some hearts from the kit.  I layered that with the heart shaped piece of acetate....already cut and so EASY to put together....and the topped it off with the stitched heart die.  I love how all the pieces work together so well!  Next, I added in the love die cut in some glitter paper and then heat embossed the "you" on black card stock.  So simple and so fun!

July 2017 Queen and Co

I wanted to go with the same sentiment but change up the look and color combo for the next card...

July 2017 Queen and Co

 I added in a heart die and then around the die cut, I glued several heart toppings, also from the Heart Throb kit.  I finished it off with the same glittery love and heat embossed sentiment as the first card.  2 matching elements with 2 totally different cards!

Hope you have enjoyed all the love here today!  So glad you stopped by.  Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, these are so sweet! I really like the first card for the white space and the adorable shaker bits in the heart. It looks fabulous. I also really like the second card for the colors. The blue and white look terrific agains the kraft background. They both look super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Laurie =- and what super kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet cards, Laurie! I'm loving those cute little red hearts inside your shaker and the pastel blue hearts on the 2nd card...so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS