11/15/17

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge...

Good morning!  It is time for another weekly Wednesday sketch over at My Favorite Things.  Today's sketch is right up my alley....clean and simple!  First off, here is my card....

MFT WSC 359

I used the Square Peek-a-boo Window in the background and then filled it with a little kraft polka dot paper from the Dots and Stripes Neutral pack.  Next, I added a vellum banner and sentiment to the front of the card.  Last, I popped up those adorable coffee cups on foam tape.  The coffee sets from this latest release called, Coffee Break and Coffee Date, are so fun and so versatile!

Here is this week's sketch....

Head on over to the MFT Blog to see more sketch inspiration this week.  So glad you stopped in! 


3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely CAS take on the sketch, Laurie! Love your color palette, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Laurie! Even though I’m not a coffee or tea drinker, I’d love to live close enough to take you up on your offer. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute CAS card Laurie! Your and me with the sweet polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS