4/02/18

MFT Release Countdown Day 1...

It's day 1 of the MFT Countdown and that means tomorrow is release day.  All of the goodies you have seen this week will be available tomorrow at 8pm CST.

Here is my last countdown card....

MFT April 2018 Release

I used the new Shooting Star Die to creat this card. First, I did a very subtle ink blending on the base of the card with Peacock Feathers. I cut one out and then colored the tails.  Then I cut another one out using gold cardstock.  I added the gold star over the top of the white one to give the card some shine and then added in the Congrats die in Vellum.  The Congrats die is free this month with a $60 purchase.  

MFT April 2018 Release

Check out the MFT Blog for more details on this months release.  So glad you stopped in!


5 comments:

  1. Your gold star is so pretty...and I know you couldn't resist using the colors of the rainbow! Great idea to use vellum for your sentiment, too! Beautiful CAS design, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love your shooting star! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS